What is a City of Dallas Paving Bond? This bond is required of any contractor performing paving work in the city limits, including driveway approaches, sidewalk, and curb & gutter.
What protections does the City of Dallas Paving Bond offer?
- It offers financial security, protecting the City should a contractor not follow required specifications and ordnances and construct in a workmanlike manner, free from defects.
- It protects the City and holds it harmless against any persons or property that may have been injured in prosecuting the work.
- It supports maintenance of related construction for a period of five (5) years.
If you are a contractor performing driveway approaches, sidewalk, and curb & gutter work within the Dallas City limits, be sure to secure your Paving Bond first, before applying for any permits. Schmalz & Associates Surety bonds will help you through the quick and easy process of getting your bond. This $10,000.00 bond requires a simple application and no underwriting! Typically the cost is only $100.00.
How do I get my City of Dallas Paving Permit?
- Purchase your Paving Bond through Schmalz & Associates, you must have your bond in place before a permit will be issued.
- Complete your Permit Application form.
- Provide Site Plans.
- Consult with the City to be sure you are following the proper procedures and guidelines, specifically sidewalks where you may secure a waiver of permit and plans.
How Do I Obtain My Bond?
- Complete our application. (Use our Contractor License Bond Application)
- Select your shipping method.
- Pay the $100 premium over our secure site.
- We will ship your bond to you.
Surety Bond Agency
We hope this article helped to answer this question. If you need assistance obtaining a surety bond in Texas please reach out to us at Schmalz & Associates we’d love to help in any way we can. Please contact me, Nicole Schmalz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 512-640-6444 and I can help you.
Read More Here: